Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of pertaining to a style of architecture based on classical models, especially such a style of the 18th century.
- Of or relating to various art styles, as in sculpture and ballet, inspired by older classical forms and conventions.
- (linguistics) Being a recent construction based on older, classical elements.
- The English word "psychopathy" is a neoclassical compound from Ancient Greek roots.
- (economics) Of or relating to an approach that focuses on the determination of prices, outputs, and income distributions in markets through supply and demand.