Jump to navigation Jump to search
- nominalisation (Non-Oxford British spelling)
- (linguistics, uncountable) The use of a word which is not a noun (e.g. a verb or adjective) as a noun, with or without morphological transformation.
- (linguistics, countable) An instance of such use: a noun formed from a nominalized adjective.
use of a verb or an adjective as a noun
- nominalization at OneLook Dictionary Search
- nominalization, substantivization, substantivisation, substantivation at Google Ngram Viewer