orthographically (not comparable)
- In an orthographical manner; using proper spelling, capitalization and grammar.
- Using an orthographic projection
- 1940 Orthographically regular pseudowords use the same spelling rules as real English words . . . - Cognitive Psychology and Information Processing: An Introduction - Roy Lachman
- 1995 Because orthographically opaque words have stems that undergo change when affixed, . . . - Morphological Aspects of Language Processing - Laurie Beth (EDT) Feldman
- 2005 we were graciously supplied with a digital copy of his orthographically rectified photomosaic of the entire Cydonia complex - The Cydonia Codex: Reflections from Mars - George J Haas, William R Saunders
- 2006, Oxford University Press, The Oxford American Dictionary of Current English (online edition)
- 2006, Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc, Merriam-Webster Dictionary & Thesaurus (online edition)