Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (idiomatic) Using the voice; not silently; aloud.
- The teacher asked her students to take turns reading the story out loud to the rest of the class.
- 2023 September 20, Nigel Harris, “Comment Special: And it's goodbye from me...”, in RAIL, page 4:
- I received countless private phone calls from very senior railwaymen and women, all with the same message: "Please carry on what you're doing. You are saying what we are all thinking but dare not say. You have our support, but we just can't voice it out loud."
aloud, audibly, not silently
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked