out of date
Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: out-of-date
- out-of-date (adjective before noun only)
Audio (AU) (file)
- (idiomatic) Too old to be used; not current; invalid; outmoded.
- My bus pass is out of date — I'll have to go buy a new one.
- I can't eat this salad, it's out of date.
- (idiomatic) Not conforming to the current fashion or style; old-fashioned.
- The dresses she wears are quite out of date.
- (to old to be used): antiquated, archaic, old-fashioned, outdated, parachronistic; see also Thesaurus:obsolete
- (not conforming to the current fashion): démodé, old-fashioned, unhip; see also Thesaurus:unfashionable
too old to be used