Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
parliamentary (not comparable)
- Of, relating to, or enacted by a parliament
- Parliamentary procedures are sometimes slow
- Having the supreme executive and legislative power resting with a cabinet of ministers chosen from, and responsible to a parliament.
- Britain is a parliamentary democracy
- (Britain) A class of train (see Wikipedia)
of, relating to, or enacted by a parliament
having the supreme executive and legislative power
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.