Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In labour, about to give birth, or having recently given birth.
- (by extension) About to create a new product, or float a new idea.
- Of, related to, or caused by childbirth
- (of a substance) Facilitating labour.
- (relating to childbirth): parturious (obsolete)
parturient (plural parturients)
- One who is in labour, who is about to give birth, or who has recently given birth.
- A substance that facilitates labour.
- For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:parturient.