Jump to navigation Jump to search
- One who has an extremely high level of ability or knowledge within an area of achievement or expertise.
- 1907, Fergus Hume, chapter 27, in The Green Mummy:
- Hervey responded with such volubility that anyone could see he was a pastmaster in Castilian swearing.
- (Freemasonry) Someone who has previously been a master at a given lodge.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- “past master”, in OneLook Dictionary Search.