Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of, or relating to pedagogy; teaching.
- 1996, William Duckworth, Sound and Light: La Monte Young, Marian Zazeela, page 144:
- As we look back into the early collections of qin notations, known as qinpu, we find an interesting collection of pictures in the pedagogical sections of several important qinpu.
- 2018, Clarence Green; James Lambert, “Advancing disciplinary literacy through English for academic purposes: Discipline-specific wordlists, collocations and word families for eight secondary subjects”, in Journal of English for Academic Purposes, volume 35, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jeap.2018.07.004, page 106:
- The value of pedagogical material informed by objective methodological procedures developed in corpus linguistics is widely recognized.
- Haughty and formal.
- Synonym: pedantic
of, or relating to pedagogy