Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Something taught by a religious or philosophical authority.
- Many follow the teachings of Confucius.
- The profession of teaching.
- Teaching has seen continual changes over the past decades.
the profession of teaching
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked