Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
perimeter (plural perimeters)
- (mathematics) The sum of the distance of all the lengths of the sides of an object.
- (mathematics) The length of such a boundary.
- The outer limits of an area. See synonyms at circumference.
- A fortified strip or boundary usually protecting a military position.
- An instrument for determining the extent and shape of the field of vision.
- (mathematics): circumference
sum of the distance of all the lengths of the sides of an object
length of such a boundary
outer limits of an area
- (given grounds): premises