Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The knowledge that stems from experience.
- I had no prior knowledge of linguistics, but that didn't stop me from writing a dictionary.
- (law) Knowledge of a set of circumstances sufficient to make actions based on those circumstances wrongful.
- The defendant was convicted because the prosecutor proved the defendant's prior knowledge of the victim's particular vulnerability.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) Existing knowledge before one begins learning a subject, language, etc.
knowledge from experience