Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: proto-fascist
protofascist (not comparable)
- (politics) Showing the beginnings of fascism.
- 1991 August 9, Jack Helbig, “Marie and Bruce”, in Chicago Reader:
- Even Lemon, for all her protofascist beliefs, wins our sympathy.
- 2008, April 7, “Archived copy”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), archived from the original on 18 March 2009:
- When Newt Gingrich and his protofascist comrades took over Congress in 1994, they sneeringly boasted that they intended to take the federal government back to the 1920s.
protofascist (plural protofascists)
- An individual whose opinions or policies show the beginnings of fascism.
protofascist m (plural protofascisten, diminutive protofascistje n, feminine protofasciste)
- English terms prefixed with proto-
- English lemmas
- English adjectives
- English uncomparable adjectives
- English terms with quotations
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- Dutch terms prefixed with proto-
- Dutch terms with IPA pronunciation
- Dutch lemmas
- Dutch nouns
- Dutch nouns with plural in -en
- Dutch masculine nouns