Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: pull out
From the verb phrase pull out.
pullout (plural pullouts)
- A withdrawal, especially of armed forces.
- The change of the flight of an aircraft from a dive to level flight.
- An object, such as a newspaper supplement, that can be pulled out from something else.
- (typography) Synonym of
- An area by the side of a road where vehicles may temporarily stop in safety. Typical pullouts allow drivers and passengers to safely exit the vehicle but rarely have additional amenities.
- 2018 April 1, Elias, Paul; Le, Phoung, www.usnews.com, Associated Press;U.S. News and World Report, retrieved 2018-04-05:
- Capt. Greg Baarts with the CHP Northern Division says information pulled from the SUV's software shows the vehicle was stopped at the highway pullout before it accelerated straight off the cliff.