Jump to navigation Jump to search
ragbag (plural ragbags)
- A collection containing a variety of miscellaneous things.
- 2020 November 18, Paul Bigland, “New infrastructure and new rolling stock”, in Rail, page 49:
- Opposite, the Loram site contains a real ragbag of yellow, blue or rust-streaked kit whose appearance belies their importance in keeping the railways running.
- farrago, hodgepodge, hotchpotch, melange, mingle-mangle, mishmash, oddments, odds and ends, omnium-gatherum
- See also Thesaurus:hodgepodge
collection of miscellaneous things — see hodgepodge