See also: ravagés
- plural of
- (plural only) Harsh damage.
- The ravages of war decimated the country: death, destruction and pestilence resulted from the bombings.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of ravage
ravages m pl (plural only)
- damages, destruction caused by man or nature
- deteriorations caused by natural processes such as time or disease
- (archaic) great damages caused by man through violence; pillage or sacking
- “ravages” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).