Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ɹiˈpɝpəs/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɹiˈpɜːpəs/
Audio (AU) (file)
- To reuse for a different purpose, on a long-term basis, without alteration.
- The town common was repurposed as a practice field.
- 2019 October 23, Rail, page 68, photo caption:
- To alter to make more suited for a different purpose.
- The church was repurposed as a nightclub by lighting changes and removing the pews, but it never opened.
- (alter): remodel
reuse without alteration