- Rhymes: -ʌfəl
- to shuffle something again, especially playing cards
- to reorganize or rearrange something, especially government posts
to reorganize or rearrange something
reshuffle (plural reshuffles)
- an instance of reshuffling, a reorganization
- 2011 January 18, David Dulin, “Cardiff 0 - 2 Stoke”, in BBC:
- Danny Higginbotham was the only survivor from the weekend win over Bolton - but the Stoke captain lasted just 10 minutes before being forced off injured. That meant a reshuffle to the visitors' defence who were the busier in a lacklustre first half.