Jump to navigation Jump to search
respiratory (not comparable)
- Relating to respiration; breathing.
- 2013 May-June, Katie L. Burke, “In the News”, in American Scientist, volume 101, number 3, page 193:
- Bats host many high-profile viruses that can infect humans, including severe acute respiratory syndrome and Ebola. A recent study explored the ecological variables that may contribute to bats’ propensity to harbor such zoonotic diseases by comparing them with another order of common reservoir hosts: rodents.
- infant respiratory distress syndrome
- Middle East respiratory syndrome
- respiratory bronchiole
- respiratory distress
- respiratory pigment
- respiratory practitioner
- respiratory rate
- respiratory syncytial virus
- respiratory tract
- severe acute respiratory syndrome
relating to respiration; breathing