See also: respirátor
respirator (plural respirators)
- A device designed to allow breathing when it would otherwise be hindered, as by a medical condition or the presence of poisonous vapors.
- The house painters were each officially required to wear a respirator, but this was sometimes disregarded in the extreme heat.
- (device to allow breathing): ventilator
device to allow breathing
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of
respìrātor m (Cyrillic spelling респѝра̄тор)