Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: restructuré
- To change the organization of.
- (finance) To modify the terms of a loan, providing relief to a debtor who would otherwise be forced to default.
2017 January 18, Sid Lowe, “Chaos at Mestalla: Valencia's journey from Champions League to utter disarray”, in the Guardian:
- Valencia were in crisis, a club with two stadiums – one they could not sell and one that they could not afford to finish building – and a debt of €230m, the repayment of which was restructured.
restructure (plural restructures)
- A reorganization.
2009 March 24, Liam Walsh, “Suncorp remodel job risk”, in Herald Sun:
- We found this in the 1990s when organisations went through some fairly severe restructures.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of restructurar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of restructurar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of restructurar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of restructurar.