Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: risqué
Audio (US) (file)
- (US) Alternative form of
- 2016 January 24, Les Chappell, “TV: Review: The Simpsons (Classic), “Natural Born Kissers” (season nine, episode 25, originally aired 05/17/1998)”, in The Onion AV Club:
- But despite being the first episode of The Simpsons to feature Marge’s naked butt, there’s nothing particularly risque about any of the nudity—if anything, the pitchfork-wielding farmer’s threat of “ass-forking” feels the most over the line.
risque (plural risques)
- Obsolete spelling of
risque m (plural risques)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- “risque” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).