- (pathology) A mild disease caused by the Rubella virus infecting the respiratory tract, and characterised by a rash of pink dots, fever and swollen lymph nodes.
- (mild disease): epidemic roseola, French measles, German measles, Liberty measles, three-day measles, 3-day measles, false measles
disease caused by the Rubella virus infecting the respiratory tract
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of