Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The hygienic disposal or recycling of waste.
- 1962 October, Brian Haresnape, “Focus on B.R. passenger stations”, in Modern Railways, page 249:
- To lovers of Victoriana it will not be necessary to enlarge on the original beauty of many [old stations], but to the modern traveller romantic nostalgia will not compensate for bleak, draughty waiting rooms, ancient sanitation, uncomfortable grimy seats and gas lighting; he is likely to prefer the comforts of a modern car on a winter's morning.
- The policy and practice of protecting health through hygienic measures.
- (policy and practice): public health
the hygienic disposal or recycling of waste
the policy and practice
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked