Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Familiarity with the customs of polite society.
- 2018 June 28, Phil Daoust, “Never mind the Brexiteurs: why it’s time to learn French”, in The Guardian:
- Like it or not, we are more invested in France, which has come to epitomise culture, good taste, style and savoir-vivre – even though that reverence is the product of ignorance as much as familiarity.
- politesse, courtesy
- Il manque de savoir-vivre.
- (please add an English translation of this usage example)