Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
scheduled (not comparable)
scheduled (plural scheduleds)
- (informal) Synonym of
- 1975, ITA Bulletin - Issues 1-26, page 137:
- However, one cannot help finding some similarity between these sharp words and those which became familiar when - well before the oil crisis - the fight between the scheduleds and non-scheduleds was in full swing.
- 1980, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation. Subcommittee on Aviation, DOT/FAA Proposed New Policy for Airports in the Metropolitan Washington Area:
- If you have a curfew for the scheduleds, I think you should have them for the nonscheduleds, and of course in general aviation you have a wide range of corporate jet aircraft, and some of these corporate jet aircraft actually make more noise than the usual light-body airline jets, so I think it should stay the way it is.
- 1997, Economic and Political Weekly - Volume 32, page 2340:
- Finally, as election time approached, the Congress, in a last desperate attempt to induce backwards and scheduleds to return to the party fold, raised the overall reservation quota to 68 per cent, then 73 per cent, and finally 80 per cent.