Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
scoring (not comparable)
- Of something or someone that scores.
- The highest scoring team will win the match.
scoring (plural scorings)
- The process of keeping score in a sport or contest.
- The scoring of a tennis match is overseen by a single referee.
- The process of winning points in a sport or contest.
- Scoring a basket in basketball is worth two or three points.
- The action of scratching paper or other material to make it easier to fold.
process of keeping score