selfy (plural selfies)
- Alternative form of
- 2013 November 22, “Selfytising - A New Genre In Advertising?”, in Forbes:
- The small business “brand,” like Mike's, is typically the small business founder, so pulling out a video camera and shooting a selfy can't be beat.
- (philosophy) Relating to the phenomenological human sense of self.
- 1991, The New York Times Book Review, volume 96, page 60:
- While a bat, like even the lowly lobster, has a biological self, it has no selfy self to speak of — no Center of Narrative Gravity