Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← 16||17||18 →|
| Cardinal: seventeen|
- The ordinal form of the number seventeen.
English ordinal numbers may function as either an adjective or as a noun, and almost never appear in the plural.
- 17th, 17th; (in names of monarchs and popes) XVII
ordinal number — See also translations at 17th
seventeenth (plural seventeenths)
- One of seventeen equal parts of a whole.
- A seventeeth of 340 is 20.
- (music) An interval of two octaves and a third.
one of seventeen equal parts of a whole
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.