Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Having been given a shape, especially a curved shape.
- The shaped sides of the wardrobe give it a more attractive appearance.
- (in compound terms) Having a particular shape
(having a particular shape):
Terms derived from shaped
- A-shaped - B-shaped - C-shaped - D-shaped - E-shaped - F-shaped - G-shaped - H-shaped - I-shaped - J-shaped - K-shaped - L-shaped - M-shaped - N-shaped - O-shaped - P-shaped - Q-shaped - R-shaped - S-shaped - T-shaped - U-shaped - V-shaped - W-shaped - X-shaped - Y-shaped - Z-shaped
having been given a shape
- simple past tense and past participle of