Jump to navigation Jump to search
- of or pertaining to the near or immediate future.
- This short-term plan deals with the next few days.
- 2022 January 12, “Network News: Further extension to Transport for London emergency funding”, in RAIL, number 948, page 8:
- Khan countered this by alleging that 'unfair' conditions, such as raising council tax, are being attached to any new funding deal that would "punish Londoners" for the effect the pandemic has had on passenger numbers. He added: "These short-term deals are trapping TfL on life support rather than putting it on the path to long-term sustainability."
- of or pertaining to a short duration of time
- short-term exposure
of the near or immediate future
of a short duration of time