Jump to navigation Jump to search
siopa m (genitive singular siopa, nominative plural siopaí)
Declension of siopa
Forms with the definite article
Terms derived from siopa
- (genitive singular as attributive) ready-made, boughten, bought and sold in shops (as distinct from being home-produced or handmade)
- bia siopa ― food bought from a shop
- bróga siopa ― ready-made shoes
- éadaí siopa ― ready-made clothes
after an, tsiopa
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- “siopa” in Foclóir Gaeḋilge agus Béarla, Irish Texts Society, 1st ed., 1904, by Patrick S. Dinneen, page 645.
- "siopa" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Entries containing “siopa” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “siopa” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.
- Siopa 'yo?
- Who is this? Who is it?
- Siopay akan-gawa'd sarayan kaoes?
- Whose clothes are these?
siopa (first-person singular present siopaf)
- to shop