Jump to navigation Jump to search
sperg (plural spergs)
- (slang, derogatory, offensive, sometimes reclaimed) An Aspergerian: a person with Asperger's syndrome.
- 2009, Playa, “re: games workshop staff”, in rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (Usenet):
- No, spergs are compulsively self-absorbed and narcissistic. Any naysayers, if acknowledged at all, would simply be labelled "wrong". You see, lesser mammals are not worthy of debate, and we're ALL "lesser".
- (slang, derogatory, offensive) A person who displays awkward, pedantic, or obsessive behavior stereotypically associated with Asperger's syndrome.
- autie (informal)
- (intransitive, slang, derogatory) To have a tantrum or fit of rage.
- Synonym: spaz
- (intransitive, slang, derogatory, sometimes reclaimed) To ramble in excessive detail, as someone with Asperger's syndrome would stereotypically do.