Jump to navigation Jump to search
striper (plural stripers)
- A device that applies stripes
- We rented a line striper for the parking lot.
- (fishing) The striped bass, Morone saxatilis, a popular sport fish native to North America
- I caught a striper today.
- (military) A person who is authorized to wear a certain number of stripes on his or her uniform
- 1956, Louis Reichers, The Flying Years, page 110:
- He's a four-striper, a group captain.
striper m or f
striper n (plural stripere)
Declension of striper
strȉper m (Cyrillic spelling стри̏пер)
- a maker of comic strips; cartoonist