Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Stripper
stripper (plural strippers)
- Somene who removes their clothing in a sexually provocative manner, especially as a form of paid entertainment.
- A chemical or tool used to remove paint, sheathing, etc. from something.
- A tool used to strip tubing: to empty it by applying pressure to the outside of the tubing and moving that pressure along the tubing.
- A cow that has nearly stopped giving milk, so that it can be obtained from her only by stripping.
one who removes their clothing in a sexually provocative manner
chemical or tool used to remove paint, sheathing
- strippar (Nynorsk)
- present tense of
stripper m, f (plural strippers)
- stripper (one who removes one’s clothes as entertainment)
stripper m, f (plural strippers or stripper)