Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /sə(k)ˈsɪŋkt/
- (UK) IPA(key): /səkˈsɪŋ(k)t/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: suc‧cinct
- brief and to the point
- compressed into a tiny area.
- Unlike general lossless data compression algorithms, succinct data structures retain the ability to use them in-place, without decompressing them first.
- (archaic) wrapped by, or as if by a girdle; closely fitting, wound or wrapped or drawn up tightly.
brief and to the point
compressed into a tiny area