Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Relating to the summer.
- She wore a light summery dress.
- Of weather, typical of summer.
- (relating to the summer): aestival, estival, summer (as a modifier)
- (of weather, typical of summer): summerish, summerlike, summerly
relating to the summer
of weather, typical of summer
- Misspelling of .
- 1970, Morris Kominsky, chapter VII, in The Hoaxers: Plain Liars, Fancy Liars, and Damned Liars, volume I, Boston: Branden Press, Inc., 8283-1288-5, page 451:
- We are reasonably certain that every reader will understand the danger and downright immorality of using quotation marks in a careless or flippant manner, that only a person’s actual words may be placed in quotation marks, and that a summery or paraphrase must be so labeled or identified.