Jump to navigation Jump to search
- past participle of
- (archaic or dialectal) simple past tense of
- 1859, Wilkie Collins, The Woman in White:
- Lulled by the Syren-song that my own heart sung to me, with eyes shut to all sight, and ears closed to all sound of danger, I drifted nearer and nearer to the fatal rocks.
- 1920, Annie Shepley Omori & Kochi Doi, "The Diary of Murasaki Shikibu" (translated), Diaries of Court Ladies of Old Japan, page 105
- The August Prince's First Officer […] sung a song; although it was unaccompanied by dancing it was very delightful.
- (Hà Nội) IPA(key): [sʊwŋ͡m˧˧]
- (Huế) IPA(key): [ʂʊwŋ͡m˧˧]
- (Hồ Chí Minh City) IPA(key): [ʂʊwŋ͡m˧˧] ~ [sʊwŋ͡m˧˧]