Audio (US) (file)
- Very excellent; truly great.
- 1947, Florence Marshall, Robert V. Schwartz, “Auditor Freight Traffic”, in B and O Magazine, volume 33, page 42:
- Tell your friends who may be Cincinnati-bound about the super-duper Cincinnatian, B&O's latest and classiest train.
- 1991, Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain, The Berenstain Bears at the Super-Duper Market, page 3:
- Some markets are super. Our supermarket is super-duper.
- Complete, total, absolute.
- 2006, Kris Hirschmann, Hello Kitty's Super-Duper Valentine's Day Party, page i:
- Hello Kitty is having a Valentine's Day party for all her friends... But when Hello Kitty hurts her leg, all her plans are ruined! Will her party be a super-duper success or a super-duper disaster?