Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: supervisión
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌsupɚˈvɪʒən/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌs(j)uːpəˈvɪʒən/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: su‧per‧vi‧sion
- (uncountable) The act or instance of supervising.
- Under his parents' supervision he drilled the holes in the wood.
- (uncountable) Responsible oversight.
- Do not attempt this without adequate supervision.
- (countable, Cambridge University) A tutorial session for an individual student or a small group.
the act or instance of supervising
supervision f (plural supervisions)