Jump to navigation Jump to search
survivor (plural survivors)
- One who survives, especially one who survives a traumatic experience.
- From this moment on, I choose to live not as a victim, but as a survivor.
- (figuratively) A person who is able to endure hardship.
- One who knew a specific decedent.
- She was from a large family and had many friends, so the funeral was crowded with mourning survivors.
- overliver (obsolete)
one who survives
person who is able to endure hardship
one who knew a specific decedent