Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (manner) In a way suggesting suspicion.
- The police officer looked at her suspiciously.
- (manner) In a way that arouses suspicion.
- She was behaving very suspiciously.
- (evaluative) Causing suspicion.
- Suspiciously, he had taken out an insurance policy on his wife just months earlier.
- (degree) To a degree that makes one suspect something.
- It looked suspiciously like a molding-compound repair of a dent.
In a manner suggesting suspicion
in a manner suggesting guilt
to a degree that makes one suspect something