Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Arousing suspicion.
- His suspicious behaviour brought him to the attention of the police.
- Distrustful or tending to suspect.
- I have a suspicious attitude to get-rich-quick schemes.
- Expressing suspicion
- She gave me a suspicious look.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked