Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (passive sense) Arousing suspicion.
- His suspicious behaviour brought him to the attention of the police.
- (active sense) Distrustful or tending to suspect.
- I have a suspicious attitude to get-rich-quick schemes.
- Expressing suspicion
- She gave me a suspicious look.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked