Jump to navigation Jump to search
tabulation (countable and uncountable, plural tabulations)
- The act or process of tabulating
- A result of tabulating: a table, displaying data in compact form
- Here is a tabulation of baseless claims made in the last month.
- (computing) A printout
- (biology) The pattern of plates on a dinoflagellate
the act or process of tabulating
tabulation f (plural tabulations)
- tab (a space character that extends to the next column)
- “tabulation”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.