Jump to navigation Jump to search
teabag (plural teabags)
- A cloth or paper sachet containing tea leaves or herbal tea, designed to act as an infuser when submerged in hot water.
- 1980, Walter Stovall, The Minus Pool, page 10:
- He put a spoon and teabag on the saucer and placed it before Mr. McManus.
sachet of tea
- (transitive, vulgar, slang) To lower one’s testicles into the mouth of another person, or onto the face or head of another person.
- (video games) To sit or crouch repeatedly on another player's head after they are dead.
lower testicles into or onto another person