Jump to navigation Jump to search
|< 30th||31st||32nd >|
| Cardinal : thirty-one|
Ordinal : thirty-first
- The ordinal form of the number thirty-one, describing a person or thing in position number 31 of a sequence.
- The answer appears on the thirty-first page of the book.
- She finished thirty-first in the race.
English ordinal numbers may function as either an adjective or as a noun, and almost never appear in the plural.
- 31st, 31st
ordinal form of thirty-one
thirty-first (plural thirty-firsts)
- One of thirty-one equal parts of a whole.
- A thirty-first of 620 is 20.