Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Origin uncertain; apparently connected with troll.
trollop (plural trollops)
- A woman held by others as retaining a vulgar and discourteous disposition.
- (derogatory) A strumpet; a whore.
This term connotes a debasement of class or social standing.
See also Wikisaurus:promiscuous woman
woman held by others as retaining a vulgar and discourteous disposition
- to act in a sluggish or slovenly manner
- (Scotch) to dangle soggily: become bedraggled
- to behave like a trollop
- A gait performed by a horse which falls between a trot and a gallop. Also known as a canter.