Jump to navigation Jump to search
trunked (not comparable)
- (in combination) Having some specific type of trunk.
- large-trunked trees
- a picture of a two-trunked elephant
- (obsolete) Cut off, severed; mutilated.
- 1590, Edmund Spenser, The Faerie Qveene. […], London: […] [John Wolfe] for VVilliam Ponsonbie, OCLC 960102938, book II, canto v:
- from the head the body sundred quight. / So him dismounted low, he did compell / On foot with him to matchen equall fight; / The truncked beast fast bleeding, did him fowly dight.
- Of a two-way radio system: using a control channel to automatically assign frequency channels to groups of user radios.
- simple past tense and past participle of