Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A decisive point at which a significant change or historical event occurs, or at which a decision must be made.
- 2012 April 23, Angelique Chrisafis, “François Hollande on top but far right scores record result in French election”, in the Guardian:
- Europe will be watching the final battle closely. A Hollande victory in the second round would be a turning point in European politics, a rare victory for the left in Europe, which has in recent years moved towards the right
- (calculus) A maximum or minimum on a graph.
- A crossroads.
- A T-junction.
- (decisive point at which a significant change or historical event occurs, or at which a decision must be made): crossroads, watershed
(calculus) maximum or minimum
crossroads — see crossroads
a T-junction — see T-junction