Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Happening twice each week; semi-weekly.
- 1929, D H Lawrence, Pansies:
- " ... or twice-weekly whistle round your bottles."
- 1998, Newsweek, Vol. 132 Issue 22, p20, 4p, 7c
- "The twice-weekly Caregiver's Coffee Hour"
- 2003, Margo Daly, Rough Guide to Australia, page 462:
- "For the twice-weekly Inlanders ..."
- 2004, Wim B. van den Berg & Pierre Miossec, Cytokines and Joint Injury, page 114:
- "Further study assessed twice-weekly subcutaneous injections ..."
- 2005, Sean Deveney, NEW points of emphasis (Sporting News), Vol. 229, Iss. 28; pg. 24, 4 pgs
- "To ease any doubts, Paul has twice-weekly conversations with a guy ..."
twice-weekly (not comparable)
- Twice each week; semi-weekly.
Twice-weekly does not appear in some American dictionaries.